Thursday, October 20, 2011

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, ACTION!

Wow! Life has been moving way too fast! Its already October?!
So many things have happened in the past month! So let me catch you up on this super imperfect life of mine.


5---  I'm taking 5 classes this semester!! Its seriously killing me! I really underestimated the amount of time I would be dedicating to school. I ended up falling behind in 2 of my classes. I CANT WAIT FOR THIS SEMESTER TO BE OVER!!


4---  There are 4 generations of women living in this house! My grandmother, my mom, me, and my daughter. The amount of estrogen, bickering, tension and yelling accumulated in this house would kill a man! Lord, help us all...especially my husband!


3---  I have 3 MAJOR bills that have to be paid every month and its getting a little overwhelming! The truck payment = $500. The insurance = $209. My sons school = $516. My husband's face every time I tell him how much we pay for everything = PRICELESS.


2---  My 2 little rascals. They need their Halloween costumes, toys, clothes, trips to the dr's office (its flu season, you know), etc. I'll break my back to get things done for them. Surprisingly, they keep me sane :)


1--- And then there was one. Only one of me to:

  • go to school, do homework, study
  • cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner for everyone
  • clean the house, do laundry,
  • take care of the kids, grandma and dog
  • pay all the bills on time, make appointments,
  • entertain hubby (you know what i mean)
  • play with the kids, give baths, kiss boo-boos, etc
I wish I could take things out, edit them to be beautiful, call "CUT" when things aren't sticking to the script,yell "ACTION" when I think its time to get things going again, and have a stunt double when things get rough. But this is reality, not a movie. I guess I wouldn't have it any other way. Unless that other way included me winning the LOTTO.. lol

Philippians 4:13


No comments:

Post a Comment