Wednesday, August 31, 2011

High School Sweethearts

Well, I think its time to tell you how it all began...

(Graduation '07)

This is Josh. My high school sweetheart. The guy who caught my eye with a glimpse, gave me butterflies every time he held my hand, tangled up feelings into a love-knot,  and had my heart with the very first kiss. BLAHH!! BARFFF!! CHEESY,  I know, but its true. (p.s we are not this skinny anymore.)

We went through 2 years of high school together not knowing the other one existed. It just so happened two of his cousins were friends of mine. 2005- he graduated and I was half way through my sophomore year. His cousins introduced us and we went on our first date-- trick or treating! Ever since, we have been pretty much inseparable! We dated for two years, the best years of our lives. 2007--I graduated. I was ready to begin college, I was ready for a new start in life. It was DEFINITELY a new start alright!!

Yup! You guessed it. PREGNANT!!
17 years old.
No job.
Still living at home with my parents.....

OMG.. PARENTS!?!  WTF AM I GOING TO TELL MY PARENTS!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment